The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Free Tier is designed to enable you to get hands-on experience with AWS Cloud Services. The AWS Free Tier includes services with a free tier available for 12 months.
Should follow below steps for AWS free tier services,
2. After creating a new account, go to AWS console page
3. The Console page has lot of Amazon Web Services. But, for free tier account we have to choose EC2 (Virtual computing environment).
4. Go to the Instances, and click Launch Instance button.
5. It will show the set of steps for Instance create.
Choose AMI (Amazon Machine Image), Here we can choose any Free tier eligible AMI, We are going to choose Amazon Linux AMI.
6. Then, Choose Instance Type, “t2.micro” type is the only eligible for Free tier. So, choose the t2.micro type.
7. Then, click Review and Launch button
8. After it, You will get Review page, here you can see your current Instance details such as AMI, Instance Type details.
9. Click Launch button in the review page
10. You will get the popup for key pair, Key pair is for secure login. You can use it for SSH login.
11. If you have any existing key pair, you can use existing key pair, otherwise create a new pair
12. Then, Launch the instance, you will get Key pair file (.pem)
13. Finally you will get Instance success page.
14. Go to your Instances page, you will see your Launched instance list. If you want to close Instance, choose one of the Instance from your instances page. Then, click Actions dropdown in top of that page, and choose Instance state -> Terminate.
We have completed the Instance setup. Now, you can configure your Instance with how to get free gems on episode required software through SSH login.
Please refer below screen shots for more clarification.