- PHP version 5.6.
- The OpenSSL PHP module.
- The PDO PHP module.
- The mbstring PHP module.
- The Tokenizer PHP module.
- The JSON , CURL php module.
- The mod_rewrite, mod_gzip, mod_filter and mod_expires modules.
- Install Web server
- Paste all the files including hidden files from Gofer package into your server web directory (Public_html, htdocs, html,).
- Create a Database in phpMyAdmin (Example: Gofer).Open the Browser (http://yourdomainname/install) If any 404 & 500 page errors found then check whether mod_rewrite extension is enable. Even the issue continues after enabling your mod_rewrite, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the following six steps in Laravel Installer
- Easy installation and Setup the Wizard
- Check the requirements of PHP and Apache server requirement. If any of the extensions is not available, you have to install it in the server.
6.1 Check the permissions to configure environment. If any of the extensions is not available, you have to install it in the server.
6.2 Need to fill your details in the classic environment editor.
Sample: DB_DATABASE=Gofer (Name of your created Database)
6.3 Need to fill the details of your Admin Settings. Details should be given such as Gofer name, Admin Username, email and password. After completing the steps , press “Save and Install” option to complete the process.
6.4 After completing all the steps, Installation will be finished successfully. Then Click here to exit. Now you are successfully installed our product.
Social Media API Settings:
Following are the links which has detail instruction about API key creation for Facebook, Google, Google Map, Twitter, Nexmo and Cloudinary.
- Facebook API – https://trioangle.com/blog/how-to-create-facebook-app-credential-for-website/
- Google Map API key – https://trioangle.com/blog/how-to-create-google-map-api-server-key/
- Nexmo key & Secret key – https://trioangle.com/blog/create-nexmo-api-credential/
- Paypal Sandbox Account API key – http://docs.easydigitaldownloads.com/article/839-how-do-i-create-a-paypal-sandbox-account
- Paypal Live Account API key – https://www.putler.com/support/faq/how-to-get-paypal-api-username-password-and-signature-information/
- FCM Server key & FCM Sender ID – https://webkul.com/blog/generate-api-key-fcm-sender-id/
Note: Once you have reached the Google’s daily limit quotas, you have to pay some amount for unlock Google services.
Cron job setup:
- Login your cPanel or SSH on your server, If are you using cPanel go to cron jobs tab.
- Then create a cronjob and schedule every minute (ex. * * * * *)
- Go to command section and enter the below format.
/Enter_your_php_path /path_to_your_web_directory/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1
(Note: To find php path using the below command in your server terminal command: which php)
- If are you using SSH type the command crontab -e in terminal.
- Enter the above format command and add before the command * * * * *
(Like this * * * * * /Enter_your_php_path /path_to_your_web_directory/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1)
- Then save and exit.