To create your AdSense account, follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.google.com/adsense/start.
- Click Sign up now.
- Enter the URL of the site that you want to show ads on. Learn more about how to enter your URL.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose whether you’d like AdSense to send you customized help and performance suggestions.
We recommend that you choose Yes so we can help you get more out of AdSense. You can change your contact settings later.
- Click Save and continue.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select your country or territory.
- Review and accept the AdSense Terms and Conditions.
- Click Create account.
You’re now signed in to your new AdSense account.
- Copy the code and paste in it header of PassUp.
- Click the checkbox to ensure that you have pasted the code in the site and click “Done” button.
- After checking the code in your site the Google Adsense account is successfully implemented in your site.
- It will take some time from Google to review your site for final approval.