Tribute for an entrepreneur who is belonging in the field of eCommerce business. While reading this blog which gives a blast feel like hit the road. Now let us jump into the deep river to know about of yore confidential of eCommerce business when it is established… Before that, let us know about the few different spelling variations of eCommerce
- E-Commerce, eCommerce, Ecommerce, e-commerce, e commerce.
Let us find out the untold interesting information about eCommerce business, it was initially introduced before on 4 decades ago. The first introduced at the years of 1969 by the electrical engineer students they are Dr. John R. Goltz and Jeffery Wilkins. They are built a dial-up connection in form of email and internet connection to the public in the form of eCommerce. It was evolved in many types of dates such that in the old notion of sell and buy, electricity, cables, computers, modems, and the internet.
The term eCommerce meant the process of execution of commercial transactions electronically with the help of the leading technologies such as Electronic Data Interchange and Electronic Funds Transfer which gave an opportunity for users to exchange business information and do electronic transactions. Since then, electronic commerce helped countless businesses grow with the help of new technologies, improvements in internet connectivity, and widespread consumer and business adoption.
The spark feature of eCommerce business is followed below
- First Transaction Pizzhut came up with an idea of selling pizza Online and by end of August 1994, Pizza Hut launched its Online Pizza Ordering Website.
- First shopping Amazon and eBay are the two companies were created the full-scale business models for an online retailer in July 1995.
- PayPal made its appearance on the eCommerce stage in late 1998 as a money transfer tool.
- Google Adword was introduced in 2000 for the eCommerce business to advertise to people by using the Google search tool.
- Amazon introduced Amazon Prime in 2005 for customers to get free two-day shipping for a flat annual fee.
- Google Wallet was introduced in 2011 as a peer-to-peer payment eCommerce service that enabled individuals to send and receive money from a mobile device or desktop computer.
Now let us have a blast look of eCommerce business types are :
- B2B (Business-to-Business)
- B2C (Business-to-Consumer)
- C2C (Consumer-to-Consumer)
- C2B (Consumer-to-Business)
- B2A (Business-to-Administration)
- C2A (Consumer-to-Administration)
In the eCommerce business marketplace there many set company such as Fancy, Shopify, etc…… and also it’s clone script are excited that are Fancy clone, Shopify clone, etc… Current stage of eCommerce business, which make quench for the new entrepreneur to do business in the modish field. Trioangle gives an instant solution for the person who needs to do eCommerce business. Spiffy-fancy clone which is the most outlandish to have the business. To know more details, just contact [email protected] or tap on https://www.trioangle.com/ecommerce-app-development/